Middle East 1948-2010 (MDE) is an operational level wargame that covers combat in the Middle East from 15 May 1948 to 2010.
• The MDE map is 350 x 168 hexes covering the Nile River to the Iran-Afghanistan border, and Southern Turkey to Qatar.
• There are 1543 villages, towns and cities on the map.
• Each hex is approximately 7.5 miles (center-to-center).
• Each turn is one historical day.
• The ground units are primarily brigades and regiments level while the air units are primarily squadrons.
• Naval units such as aircraft carriers are also included in the game.
• There are 24 scenarios in the game.
• There is a text file method of building your own scenarios.
Windows (32 & 64 bit) 98, XP, Vista ,7, 8/8.1 ,10
Installed size: 933.13 MB
Note Vista users:
Help and music will not work in Vista. However, workarounds do exist. For Help, download the required file from Microsoft. For music, start the Windows media player and select the .wmv file desired.
The physical edition includes the following:
• Paper manual
• Download link. You will receive the download also. This will allow you to play before the physical edition arrives.
You will be sent a link to download the software soon after your order has completed.