World War II – Europe (WWII-E) is an operational level wargame that covers combat between the Axis and Allies from 1 September 1939 to 5May 1945.
• The WWII-E map is 434 x 360 hexes covering Spain to the Urals, and Northern Finland to North Africa.
• There are TBD villages, towns and cities on the map.
• Each hex is approximately 7.5 miles (center-to-center), and each turn is one historical week.
• The ground units are primarily divisions and brigade level.
• The game includes ground, air and naval units.
• There are 103 scenarios in the game including 16 very large Campaign scenarios covering an entire front.
• Additionally, there is a text file method of building your own scenarios.
Windows (32 & 64 bit) 98, XP, Vista ,7, 8/8.1 ,10
Installed size: 2.4 GB
Note Vista users:
Help and music will not work in Vista. However, workarounds do exist. For Help, download the required file from Microsoft. For music, start the Windows media player and select the .wmv file desired.
You will be sent a link to download the software soon after your order has completed.